Free School Meals
*THROUGH JANUARY 22
- FREE breakfast, lunch and dinner are available for pick-up meal service for district students and non-district children ages 1-18 at multiple school walk-up sites on Tuesdays and Thursdays, January 11-22, 2021. Visit www.adams12.org/FreeSchoolMeals for locations and times.
STARTING ON Monday, January 25th.
Elementary Schools: Students learning in-person will still have access to FREE breakfast and FREE lunch while in school. They will also have the option to pick up a weekend bag with breakfast and lunch for Saturday and Sunday at the end of the school day each Friday.
Middle and High School: Students learning in-person will still have access to FREE breakfast and FREE lunch while in school. They will have access to grab a bag on Tuesday or Friday, depending on their hybrid schedule. The bags will provide them with meals for their hybrid learning days as well as the weekend days.
Remote Students or any other youth ages 1-18: Drive-thru meal distribution at the 4 high school locations will be moving to Wednesdays. Meals are available for any youth ages 1-18. Children do not have to be enrolled in Adams 12 to receive meals. Parents may pick up for students and no identification is needed.
- THS/LHS: Wednesday's from 1:30 - 3:00pm
- NGHS/HOH: Wednesday's from 3:30 - 5:00pm
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner meals will be distributed.
- Remote students and community youth can pick up all 3 meals together.
- In-Person Students will receive Breakfast and Lunch at their school daily. They can drive-thru the high school sites on Wednesday's to obtain dinner meals.