About Our School
Skyview aspires to develop the whole child: healthy, productive, critical thinkers of the 21st century.
Points of Pride:
- Skyview has received the Colorado Governor's Distinguished Improvement Award (schools that demonstrate exceptional student growth) for both the 2017 AND 2018 school year. https://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeawards/distinguishedimprovement
- Skyview Elementary School ranks in the top 32% of all elementary schools in Colorado. (Source: coloradoschoolgrades.com)
- Skyview offers many learning opportunities beyond our high achieving classrooms, such as Battle of the Books, STEM club, Archery, Yearbook, Art Clubs and many more!
- Our librarian is the only Nationally Board Certified librarian in the district.
- Skyview supports the whole child. We utilize PBiS (Positive Behavior Support), Restorative Practices and Social Emotional Curriculum (Second Step).
- Our Structured Learning Services (SLS) program, helps SVE celebrate diversity by valuing each students’ unique contributions to the learning experience and promoting valued roles for all students within our school community.
- Our school offers BASE, the Before, After School and Summer Enrichment Program. BASE is designed to provide safe, quality, and affordable group childcare in the school setting.
- We have a safe, clean building, computer lab, maker space and gymnasium.
- We have successful and established Music, Arts, and P.E. programs, including adaptive programs to support all learners.
- There are countless opportunities for parents to volunteer, using their knowledge and talents to help both students and staff.
We Welcome Your Feedback
We look forward to working closely with you throughout the school year. We welcome feedback from parents, students, and community members so we can provide our students with best possible elementary experience. Please contact us and let us know your thoughts.