About Our School
To engage and inspire all students to innovate, achieve and succeed in a safe and supportive environment by ensuring high quality instruction in every classroom, every day. Skyview engages all learners to be critical thinkers who are empowered to reach their highest potential.
Some facts about our school
- Skyview Elementary School ranks in the top 32% of all elementary schools in Colorado. (Source: coloradoschoolgrades.com)
- Our librarian is the only Nationally Board Certified librarian in the district.
- Our Structured Learning Services (SLS) program helps SVE celebrate diversity by valuing each students’ unique contributions to the learning experience and promoting valued roles for all students within our school community.
- Our school offers BASE, the Before, After School and Summer Enrichment Program. BASE is designed to provide safe, quality, and affordable group childcare in the school setting.
- We have a safe, clean building, computer lab, and gymnasium.
- We have successful and established Music, Arts, and P.E. programs.
- Students are recognized for good behavior by getting Comets. These slips allow students to participate in special drawings and classroom activities and earn prizes.
- There are countless opportunities for parents to volunteer, using their knowledge and talents to help both students and staff.
We Welcome Your Feedback
We look forward to working closely with you throughout the school year. We welcome feedback from parents, students, and community members so we can provide our students with best possible elementary experience. Please contact us and let us know your thoughts.