The Skyview Elementary BASE is licensed by the Colorado Department of Human Services and strictly adheres to State and School District policies and procedures. Students in the BASE Program engage in a wide variety of activities and choices providing students with opportunities to create, learn and grow through arts, physical activity and academic enrichment activities during out of school time. All BASE activities allow students opportunities critical to their social emotional development.
Our Hours of Operation
- Before School Program | 6:30am-7:40am
- After School Program (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri.) | 2:30pm-6:00pm
- After School Program (Wed) | 1:15pm-6:00pm
Our Rates for the Current School Year
- Before School Program | Weekly: $30.00 | Daily: $12.00
- After School Program | Weekly: $70.00 | Daily: $24.00
- Before & After School | Weekly: $90.00
Adams 12 Five Star Schools Before and After School Enrichment (BASE) Programs serve elementary students beginning at 5 years of age. BASE is an extracurricular, optional, fee-based program. Space is limited and BASE Programs frequently have a list of families waiting for an opportunity to enroll in BASE.
For more information about our school's BASE Program contact the BASE Site Director at #720-972-5637 or https://skyview.adams12.org/base.For more information about our district BASE Programs https://www.adams12.org/programs/base.